Parallel interface for Codec connection. Support for multiple channels. Each channel includes a FIFO accessible from parallel and AHB interfaces. Interrupt generator to allow quick identification of FIFO status changes.
- Area optimization. As low at 1500 gates for smallest configuration.
- AHB Bridge provides interface codec to AHB BUS.
- AHB bridge configurations:
- Direction. Data transfers from Codec to AHB or AHB to Codec.
- Number of Codec channels. Between 1 and 8.
- Codec data width. Currently to 16 to 24-bit.
- FIFO depth. Between 2-16 words in each FIFO.