SoC integrators wishing to address portable audio applications like Smart Phones, PMP or Portable Multimedia Devices for mobile communication, should demonstrate optimal recording performances as well as the best sound quality, while starring the longest playback capability. shCOD95.SP05-Helium2-2V5, the ultra low power audio CODEC Silicon IP, is thus the best ally of SoC integrators targeting such high volume markets. Its small area ensures a cost-effective SoC integration both in mature and very advanced pure logic processes. This high resolution Silicon IP audio converter succeeds in offering a Class-AB amplifiers, known for offering the lowest Bill-of-Material, with ultra-low dynamic power.
- PLL-less solution to avoid jitter issue due to audio PLL on SoC
- Pop-Up Noise Reduction system
- High audio performances measurable with test equipment not specific to audio measurement
- Optimal sound recording performances thanks to the Automatic Gain Control
- Low power consumption:
- 5.5 mW for the whole DAC to headphone path, in playback mode.
- SNR: 95 dB on DAC path
- THD: -80 dB at 2.5 V for the DAC to stereo line out path (10 kOhm load) and for the line in to ADC path