The Always-On domain, over which the power islets emerge, requires a specific panoply of clocks. The availability of extremely low power oscillators is therefore a must.In low power modes, low speed clocks are generally used. The qOSC-XTAL-LP-32k-co.01 - low frequency crystal oscillator - is an excellent choice for application combining the needs of high accuracy on the always-on clock and an ultra-low power consumption.
- Low power consumption: support of low power and backup modes
- High accuracy: can operate in various environment thanks to its outstanding stability over a large range of temperature
- A cost-efficient solution: no external component is needed (except a quartz) thanks to on-chip integrated capacitors.
- A flexible solution: users have the possibility to add capacitors depending on the external crystal selected for a better frequency fitting
- By-Pass Mode: the oscillator could be by-passed during tests
|-||0.54 V||0.88 V|
- Home Appliance
- Smart Headset
- Smart Speaker
- Voice-controlled devices
- Voice Assistant
- Power consumption: 155 nA @ 0.8 V for GF22 nm FDX.
- 50 ppm frequency accuracy
- Duty cycle: 50% Â± 10
- Technology: GlobalFoundries 22 FDX