eSR-Bu-1.62-3.63-0.8-3.3, like any Power Management Virtual Component designed by Dolphin Design, is readily retargetable toward any submicron CMOS process.
- High efficiency buck regulator (up to 90%)
- PFM based mode allowing high-efficiency at low load
- Configured output drive before delivery to fit the application
- Low Bill-of-Material: fully integrated feedback and active compensation loop do not require additional external passive components
- Low Output Ripple
- Protected Output: over current protection
- Over temperature protection
|-||1.62 V||3.63 V|
|-||0.8 V||3.3 V|
- AR - VR
- Cellular IoT
- Hearing aids
- Home Appliance
- Smart Headset
- Smart Speaker
- TWS Earpods
- ULP MCU
- Voice-controlled devices
- Voice Assistant
- Up to 95% peak efficiency.
- At least 90 % efficiency down to 0.1 IMAX.
- At least 75 % efficiency down to 0.01 IMAX.
- 3 % DC output voltage accuracy
- Technology: TSMC 180 eLL