eSR-Niagara-Bu-dm-ref-[1.62-3.63]-[0.8-2.5].01, as any Power Management Virtual Component designed by Dolphin Design, is readily re-targetable toward any sub micron CMOS process.
- High efficiency buck regulator (up to 90%)
- PFM based mode allowing high-efficiency at low load
- Configured output drive before delivery to fit the application
- Low Bill-of-Material: fully integrated feedback and active compensation loop do not require additional external passive components
- Low Output Ripple
- Protected Output: over current protection
- Over temperature protection
|-||1.62 V||3.63 V|
|-||0.8 V||2.5 V|
Output current configuration
|-||-||100 mA - 200 mA||-|
- Smart Headset
- TWS Earpods
- Smart Speaker
- Home Appliance
- AR - VR
- Voice Assistant
- Hearing aids
- Voice-controlled devices
- ULP MCU
- Cellular IoT
- Up to 95% peak efficiency (for NDO configurations).
- 90 % efficiency down to 0.2 IMAX (for NDO configurations).
- 70 % efficiency down to 0.01 IMAX (for NDO configurations).
- 3 % DC output voltage accuracy
- Technology: TSMC 55 uLP
- Over-voltage protection module (OPM) required for 2.7 to 5.5 V and 1.9 to 4.4 V input voltage range. The OPM enables over-voltage operation (up to 5.5 V) while using standard process 3.3 V devices. Power-On-Reset and Brown-On-Reset circuit (POR-BOR) Temperature sensor Power ON indicator