Dolphin Design offer a Reusable Power Kit Library toward three objectives: To standardize and ease Power Regulation Network integration To enable diverse optimizations To reduce Time-to-Market The eSR-Tugela is an inductor-based buck switching regulator with high efficiency.
- High efficiency buck regulator (up to 95% peak), over wide load current range
- Pulse With Modulation (PWM) mode enabling to master the frequency response
- Automatic mode change of the Power Stage Unit, maintaining high-efficiency at low load current
- Low Bill-Of-Material: fully integrated feedback and active compensation loop do not require additional external passive components.
- Behavioral models: ease integration in SoC and optimized Power Management Network (PMNet) by verifying mode transitions as well as noise propagation
- Support of 5 V input for USB or Lithium battery
|-||1.9 V||5.5 V|
|-||0.6 V||3.3 V|
Output current configuration
|-||-||100 mA;200 mA;300 mA;400 mA;500 mA;1000 mA||-|
- Smart Headset
- TWS Earpods
- Smart Speaker
- Voice Assistant
- Hearing aids
- Voice-controlled devices
- ULP MCU
- Cellular IoT
- Up to 95 % peak efficiency (for NDO configurations).
- 90 % efficiency down to 0.2 IMAX (for NDO configurations).
- 70 % efficiency down to 0.01 IMAX (for NDO configurations).
- 3 % DC output voltage accuracy
- Technology: GlobalFoundries 22 FDX