Dolphin Design offer a Reusable Power Kit Library toward three objectives: To standardize and ease Power Regulation Network integration To enable diverse optimizations To reduce Time-to-Market The iLR-Victoria is a linear regulator with low dropout to supply logic islands.
- Low dropout: 380mV of dropout at ILOAD= IMAX
- Low Bill-of-Material: optimized in density for the best trade-off for the given output current and input voltage range
- A cost-efficient solution compared to external Power Management
- Behavioral models: ease of integration in SoC and optimization of Power Management Network (PMNet) using models to verify mode transitions as well as noise propagation
- Safe integration in the SoC thanks to transfer functions, templates and profiles included in the specification
|-||1.62 V||3.63 V|
|-||0.6 V||1.8 V|
- Smart Headset
- TWS Earpods
- Smart Speaker
- Voice Assistant
- Hearing aids
- Voice-controlled devices
- ULP MCU
- Cellular IoT
- 3 % overall output voltage DC accuracy.
- -45 dB DC PSRR.
- 35 uA typical current consumption at no load.
- 250 uVRMS total integrated noise from 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Technology: GlobalFoundries 22 FDX