iLR-Victoria-ref-[1.62-3.63]-[0.8-2.5].02, as any Power Management Virtual Component designed by Dolphin Design, is readily re-targetable toward any sub micron CMOS process.
- Low dropout: 380mV of dropout at ILOAD= IMAX
- Low Bill-of-Material: optimized in density for the best trade-off for the given output current and input voltage range
- A cost-efficient solution compared to external Power Management
- Behavioral models: ease of integration in SoC and optimization of Power Management Network (PMNet) using models to verify mode transitions as well as noise propagation
- Safe integration in the SoC thanks to transfer functions, templates and profiles included in the specification
|-||1.62 V||3.63 V|
|-||0.8 V||2.5 V|
Output current configuration
|-||-||100 mA - 200 mA - 500 mA||-|
- Smart Headset
- TWS Earpods
- Smart Speaker
- Home Appliance
- AR - VR
- Voice Assistant
- Hearing aids
- Voice-controlled devices
- ULP MCU
- Cellular IoT
- 3 % overall output voltage DC accuracy.
- -45 dB typical PSRR @ DC.
- 45 uA typical current consumption at no load.
- 250 uVRMS total integrated noise from 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Technology: TSMC 40 LP
- Power-On-Reset and Brown-On-Reset circuit (POR-BOR) Temperature sensor Power ON indicator