- Starring a PSRR of -65 dB at 20 kHz and a low intrinsic noise, combined with a low quiescent current of 110 uA, the nLR-VAIPO helps optimize the power management network for audio handheld applications such as smartphone and tablet.
- Small footprint: only 0.12 mm2 (including bandgap reference and POK circuit)
- Minimization of the overall system power, through the support of 3 modes of operation: normal, shutdown and bypass
- Eases integration in SoC nLR-VAIPO is delivered with behavioral models. These new views enable to build an optimized Power Management Network (PMNet) by verifying mode transitions as well as noise propagation.
|-||2.90 V||3.63 V|
Output current configuration
- Smart Headset
- TWS Earpods
- Smart Speaker
- Home Appliance
- AR - VR
- Voice Assistant
- Hearing aids
- Voice-controlled devices
- ULP MCU
- Cellular IoT
- 2.90 V to 3.63 V input voltage range
- 2.5 V output voltage
- 325 mV minimum dropout
- 110/130 uA quiescent current (no load) depending on the technology.
- 0.1 uA current consumption in power down mode
- 125 mA maximum output current
- 50 dB worst case PSRR for F < 20 kHz
- Technology: TSMC 55 LP