Dolphin Design provides a complete Power Management IPs platform, toward three objectives: To standardize and ease Power Regulation Network integration To enable diverse optimizations To reduce Time-to-Market To avoid expensive solutions, such as additional mask layer or external regulators, the library features a cost effective alternative with a set of Over-voltage Protection Modules (OPM). These companions for regulators enable over-voltage operation while using standard process 3.3 V devices. The OPM-Angel-AR-LP is optimized to be used for retention mode in low power applications.
- Over-voltage protection biasing for embedded regulators
- Avoids expensive solutions while enabling direct battery connection.
- Built-in over-voltage protection (up to 5.5 V) using 3.3 V transistors
- Low-leakage for SoC retention mode
|-||1.9 V||5.5 V|
Output current configuration
- AR - VR
- Output voltage accuracy: 3 % in normal mode 10 % in low power mode
- Current consumption 10 uA in normal mode and 370 nA in low power mode
- Up to 10 mA maximum load current (restricted to supply Dolphin Design power management Virtual Components)
- Technology: TSMC 40 uLP