RAR-eSR-qLR-OV-LB-LS-ref-[2.7-5.5]-[0.55-3.3].07e, as any Power Management Virtual Component designed by Dolphin Design, is readily retargetable toward any submicron CMOS process.
Applicable to automotive, industrial. Designed for extended mission profile (aging report available)
- The retention Alternating Regulator (RAR-eSR-qLR-OV-LB-LS-ref-[2.7-5.5]-[0.55-3.3].07e) embeds two regulator Virtual Components called eSR-Tugela-OV-LB-Bu-ref-[2.7-5.5]-[0.55-3.3].06 and qLR-Aubrey-OV-ref-[2.7-5.5]-[0.55-3.3].05.
- Manages booting and transitions between embedded regulators.
- Enables high power and low power operating modes.
- Embedded power pads with ESD protection.
- Designed with standard 3.3 V and core transistors.
- Compliant with Maestro R1.1 (and later) (Patented solution to build Activity Control Units)
- Integrated Local Supply Monitoring (LSM)
- Embedded level-shifter with isolation capabilities
|-||2.7 V||5.5 V|
|-||0.55 V||3.3 V|
Output current configuration
|-||-||100 mA;200 mA||-|
- Cellular IoT
- Hearing aids
- Smart Headset
- Smart Speaker
- TWS Earpods
- ULP MCU
- Voice-controlled devices
- Voice Assistant
- Support of input voltage from 2.7V to 5.5V (Li-Ion, USB supplies)
- Programmable output voltage from 0.55V to 3.3V
- Technology: TSMC 40 uLP